TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT: Please read these terms and conditions, as your contract starts from the date that you book your course online and is legally binding.
1. Complete the Enrollment form to be enrolled on your chosen course, an invoice will then be issued to you for you to pay the booking fee, then make payment by Credit card. You can also request BCAS Transfer instructions from email@example.com
2. You may be entitled to a 14 day cooling off period if you wish to cancel your course by exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). If you decide to cancel your booking during this period, you must advise us in writing either by post or email no later than 14 days after the booking was made. A full refund of the fees paid less any amounts for services or goods already provided will be provided. Courses that have commenced will result in a pro-rata repayment, less course material and administration costs. Online courses are regarded as having begun as soon as materials have been issued.
3. Courses that start before the 14 days period is complete, then you have agreed to waiving your rights to refund if you withdraw or cancel your place on the course.
4. Booking fees are non-refundable once the administration process has been completed and you have been informed.
5. At the discretion of Erasure Skin Academy, we may permit transfer from one course to another but any expenses or costs arising as a result will be due by the student.
6. Cancellation by the student of their attendance on a course (or failure to attend), will result in the following charges being due where the 14 day cooling off period is not applicable:
30 Days prior to the course start date – the course Booking Fee
15 to 29 Days prior to the course start date – 50% of the full course fee
14 Days or less prior to the course start date – 100% of the full course fee
7. Course tuition, booking and assessment fees are provided on our website, but can be subject to change at any time.
8. Payments can be made by credit / debit card, BACS or direct bank transfer.
9. Information about your course will be sent via the email details you have provided. You will be sent a final invoice requesting payment of due fees.
10. We recommend a suitable level of computer skills as you will be communicating by email, using computer to interact with course records and in some occasions to participate in online exams. There may also be additional teaching material available as a phone or tablet app.
11. Once invoiced, the balance of fees must be paid no later than 14 days prior to the course start dates. For courses commencing less than 14 days after the booking was made, you will be sent an invoice for the balance of the course fees, which must be paid at that time.
12. Failure to pay the balance of the course fees by the required date will result in the loss of your course place and forfeiture of the booking fee you have paid.
13. Students attending courses, which are of 2 months or more in duration, may be offered, solely at the discretion of Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training the facility to pay course fees by instalments. All course fees that are payable by instalments, must adhere to the instalment schedule and must be paid in full prior to the scheduled end date of any course which has been commenced.
14. Students must be 16 (some courses are 18) years or older at the time they commence a course.
15. In the event of a student withdrawing from a course once they have started their tuition, any outstanding fees must be paid in full at the time of the students’ withdrawal.
16. All cancellations or withdrawals must be provided by written letter or electronic mail (email).
17. It is expected of student to prepare and practice adequately after their course to enure they are capable of providing a competent, safe and professional treatment.
18. In the event of a student failing to attend or complete a confirmed appointment, course or assessment, for any reason, however so determining, no refunds will be made. Training and no entitlement to a later date appointment, course or assessment will be applicable to the student. Students attending courses, have a maximum period to complete and finish their assessments, case studies and any other required work once their training schedule has ended.
19. Any payments (where applicable) due which become in arrears by 7 days or more will result in termination of tuition.
20. Course fees include tuition, training materials, resources, manuals and handouts as deemed appropriate for each course.
21. In certain circumstances it may be necessary to reschedule or cancel a course due to insufficient numbers upon which a booking has been made. If the rescheduled dates of the course are not convenient to you, our liability will be limited to a refund only, of the fees paid.
22. We reserve the right to alter the course venue and timetable where unavoidable or necessary at any time, to alter the course contents and structure where unavoidable or necessary at any time, to determine the numbers of attendees on a course at any time or to decline applications for valid reasons.
24. You, the student, is under contract to ensure all intellectual property rights, including copyright, patents, design rights and know-how in or relating to the course or course materials provided or made available in connection with the course, remain the sole property of Erasure Skin Academy. No copies of course materials or any usage of or reference to Erasure Skin Academy's name may be made unless it has been agreed in writing.
25. All students are required to observe and abide by all policies regarding health and safety, security, student conduct and any other regulations as set out by Erasure Skin Academy.
26. We reserve the right to request a student to leave a training course when their behaviour is deemed unacceptable, inappropriate or detrimental in any way to the staff, other students or individuals affected by their behaviour.
27. Course attendees should have a good understanding of the English language and reasonable level of mathematical comprehension in order to fully participate and successfully complete a course.
28. Once a booking has been accepted and confirmed by Erasure Skin Academy, the applicant is then solely responsible for any forfeiture if they are unable to successfully complete a course due to non-disclosure of information at the time of booking or subsequently due to a change in their circumstances, which affects their attendance on a course. The applicant / course attendee will be solely responsible for any costs incurred byErasure Skin academy in order, where possible, to address a situation arising due to the applicant / course attendee withholding information that affects their attendance on a course.
29. It is the course applicant’s responsibility, having referred to relevant sources of course information, to ensure that the course in all of its aspects is suitable for their requirements. We are happy to provide advice but accept no liability in the event that the content of the course, any changes to course timetables, structure or cancellation where necessary does not meet individual requirements. Once an application has been received and processed and a course place allocated, the applicant will be subject to and in agreement with all conditions as set out herein by Erasure Skin Academy.
30. Sickness/Health & Safety - Any Medical condition must be declared before booking onto a course, that could affect your training also we advise the following:
Do not drink alcohol 48 hours before course as you will be dehydrated.
If you arrive at the training day and you or your model are unwell, sick, or not fit to complete the training. You may be asked to leave, due to health & safety.
31. Attending the Course - You will be expected to turn up on time for the course, the tutor is generally available for up to 20 minutes prior to the course start time.
Any medical conditions should be discussed prior to the course, and noted on your booking form. You should be prepared to give and receive treatments throughout the course to complete and be deemed competent.
Please wear comfortable clothing ie jogging bottoms and a tee-shirt are acceptable. (No Jeans please)
Flat shoes or socks for footwear.
Short nails, you cannot perform massage with long nails, so please do not turn up with long nails.
Bring photocopies of your main therapy qualification, ie body massage, beauty therapy, alternatively, these can be emailed to us alongside the booking form.
32. Models Required - You will be informed when a model is required. Where possible 2 or more students will work on each other as models). For some courses a model may be required to be patch tested before the course, on Waxing courses the model needs enough hair growth.
33. General Information: Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all the information displayed on this website, we cannot accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions and reserve the right to vary, amend or cancel any of the arrangements featured on the website should we find such alterations necessary.
34. Any complaints or grievance please contact David Reilly at firstname.lastname@example.org with all complaints in writing and made within 24 hours after completing the course and before the certificate has been issued and sent out. Please note that once this timescale has passed or your certificate has been issued and sent out to you, then we are unable to process any complaint that you might have.
Terms & Conditions of Use of Website
Disclaimer: The Erasure Skin Academy website is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. This website makes available information on the courses we provide. By accessing and utilising this Site, you accept to be bound by the following terms and conditions, so please carefully read this section before proceeding.
Erasure Skin Academy reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time and make changes to the services described in the Site at any time and without notice or liability. Please check periodically for changes. Your continued use and/or access to this Site following changes to this policy and/or conditions will mean that you accept those changes.
Copyright: All logos and marques shown on this site are all registered trademarks. Brands and logos shown on the site may not be used in any form without written consent of their owner. Any violations will be prosecuted.
Erasure Skin Academy does not accept liability for content of third party sites that may be accessible from the site via hyperlinks. The user is exclusively liable for their use.
We do not disclose personal information to any other organisation except to the extent necessary to fulfill your complementary health educational requirements with your individual tutors.
By booking with us, you have agreed to these Terms and Conditions.